[Addon-Fork] WebDKP Sandstens fork for Vanilla WoW
This is my continued fork of Tzui’s fork of the old vanilla addon WebDKP. It is intended to be used and synced with the website www.webdkp.com
- Fixed !startbid commands were not being ignored when disabling. Fixed.
- You can now shift click the minimap icon to quickly toggle the DKP feature of the addon on/off.
- Added auto invite feature to automatically invite and promote guild members who whisper “+” with the rank “Officer”, “Class Leader” or “Officer alt”.
- Added auto invite for some unique player names. (Only works on Kronos)
- Added AutoAward toggle to the minimap icon menu! Thanks to Tzui. Icon goes black and white if disabled. Now you don’t need to reloadui anymore!
- Fixed minimap position not being saved.
- Added tooltip with version info of the fork so you know which one youre running.
- Added easter egg “Morale boost!” 🙂
- Added feature to give out a specified flat decay to every player in the database.
- It also automatically corrects negative DKP and sets it to zero.
- Fixed DKP not giving awarded automatically in AQ40 on Kronos after server update
- Added the minimap icon command Fix negative DKP
- Added ability to reward with custom DKP cost so that the winner of a bid can be awarded anything entered.
This way you can easily use a bidding system like Vickrey Auction (a.k.a. “Second-price sealed bid auction”)
Example usage procedure
- Make sure that WoW is not already running.
- Before raid: Download log file from website
- Start wow and raid.
- During the raid make sure to save settings. /reloadui also works.
- Disconnecting should not loose any settings but a wowerror will.
- After raid: Upload the log file to the website
- Double check that it went ok
Example video (watch in 1080p)
Download latest version:
(remove -master from the folder name)