DIALux Backup-er Open Source
DIALux is a lighting simulation software that I use at work.
- Automatic backups
- This program is written to run silently in the background.
- Easy to use, set it and forget it.
- System tray icon
- Free to use and open source! You are free to use, modify and redistribute this program, but not to charge any money for it! If you do build upon it please link back here!
- Written in Visual Basic 2010 Express
Requires Microsoft .Net Framework 4. [Web install] [Standalone install]
There is no installation file, first install the framework, then extract the executable to a desired folder and run it.
You can add this program to start automatically every time you start your computer by creating a shortcut to it in your start menu startup folder.
Known issues, comments
- You need to manually save the file when you work with it in DIALux. Try to use CTRL+S often.