Minecraft WorldEditTool – Remote Selection (AutoHotkey Script)Posted: 26/05/2012
- Quicker selection of remote areas. (I got tired of typing //hpos1 and //hpos2 all the time…)
- Faster issuing of commands when administrating your Minecraft Bukkit WorldEdit server
- I made this script to help me repair broken biomes faster. This is useful on older worlds.
- Edit the AHK file and modify the commands to fit your needs
To issue a scripted command, hold down the ALT key:
- Left mouse button //hpos1 (Select start/center point at any distance)
- Right mouse button //hpos2 (Select second point)
- Midde mouse button //sel (Clear selection)
- Mouse button 4 //outset 1 (Expand selection)
- Mouse button 5 //inset 1 (Contract selection)
- Mouse wheel //sel polygon/cuboid/sphere/ellipse/cylinder/extend/cuboid (Change the selection tool)
- More buttons to come…
For a list of all available WorldEdit commands please visit the wiki Command Reference page.
- Install AutoHotkey
- Download the AHK script file and double click on it
- Replaced by the application here.
Version 0.2 Compiled executable file. To quit, right click the system tray and select exit. Version 0.2 SourceCode – Release (please right click and select save as)
Other mods used in this video
Mouse buttons only works in windowed modeNow works by replacing F11 with a “fake fullscreen” maximized window!
- You cannot move while issuing commands. Input is blocked to prevent sending WASD keys.
- Issuing commands too quickly can bug explorer.exe (use the taskmanager to terminate the process if it locks up completely. Sorry about this I’m not sure what is causing it yet.)
- If you have a slow computer please increase KeyDelay := 100 to 150 or higher in the AHK file.